Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pallet Bar/Table

Walking home one day I opted to take a slightly altered route. A walk home can get rather mundane after a few years. When I rounded my new found corner I gazed upon four top notch pallets just waiting to be my next project. I lugged them home awkwardly as my mind raced on what exactly they would become. After spending a week or two gazing through every pallet related DIY project on google images and pinterest I set out to build a new table on the patio that would overlook the fire pit and the rest of the backyard.







The Waste.


The End Product.




Striving for a cleaner yard? Bark and Scoop Waste Solutions specializes in dog waste removal services, providing a spotless environment for your pets! www.barkandscoop.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice DIY pallet projects. I have another project for pallets. I will build an indoor koi pond
    liquidation pallets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DY and outdoor bar table project. Now i can make new this type of bar table project.

    ReplyDelete

Followers